Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHERE I'VE BEEN

Since I've recently started posting again at my regular blog, Your Kinetic Android, I figured I should give a long-overdue explanation as to why this particular blog has gone without an update for months.

It's not because I am unemployed or don't get published anymore. As the biography on the right says, I'm currently working in the Springfield Capitol as part of my graduate program at University of Illinois at Springfield. I'm with the Westwood One broadcast wire service, Metro Network, and when the legislative session gets busy, I can submit as many four stories a day.

But those stories end up on the network's website for other member stations to pick up and use at their discretion. So I can't do what I have usually done - copy/paste my stories and post the links to their original website.

I'll be here presumably until June of this year. Perhaps between the time things wind down and I graduate, I'll post some of my recorded stories and scripts.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: